Copyright © GRCOA2020. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any of the material contained on this website is strictly prohibited, without prior, written permission from the Grand River Council on Aging. Permission is granted to copy pages for personal use only, provided the reproduced pages are not modified or adapted in any way and acknowledgement is made to the GRCOA.
The Grand River Council on Aging is committed to respecting the privacy of its web visitors. Any personally identifiable information received is kept confidential.–as it would be through a visit in person to our office, through mail correspondence, or over the telephone.
Personal information gathered through e-mails and/or form submissions will only be accessed by those GRCOA employees and volunteers responsible for collecting data and directly responding to your question or comment. The GRCOA does not use or retain personal information that you provide to us for any secondary purposes unless we clearly notify you and gain your permission first.
The GRCOA site uses “cookies”, which are small files that are temporarily stored in your computer’s browser. (Gary, please edit this section to reflect our situation)
This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by the GRCOA website, and does not apply to any other websites to which we have provided links. Please be aware that the GRCOA cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of other external sites. You are advised to read the privacy statements of each and every website that you visit before you provide any personal information.
Website: The GRCOA provides this website as a service to the public. The many website links featured on our site are for information purposes only. The GRCOA is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained on or within this website. While the information contained within this website is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information is correct, complete, or up-to-date. Although the website includes links providing direct access to other internet resources, the GRCOA is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained on those sites; and inclusion of the links on this website does not constitute an endorsement by the GRCOA.
- Be respectful of other users of this site.
- Do not post personal or contact information about yourself or others such as phone numbers and addresses.
- Do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes swearing and obscene or vulgar comments).
- Do not break the law or encourage others to do so (this includes defamation, breaching privacy, breaching another person’s intellectual property rights such as copyright, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
- Do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organization. Do not attempt to log on using another user’s account.
- Please provide truthful and accurate submissions, backing up your argument/view with evidence where possible.
- Do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication.
Please be aware, any posts or comment posted on the GRCOA social media page are considered to be public. This includes any information attached or included in a post.
GRCOA social media site is NOT monitored 24/7. Accessibility